ProCle Healthworks has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you and the privacy of your information. The following notice discloses our practices for gathering and utilizing the information our website collects.
This Policy was last updated: March 2017
Note: ProCle Healthworks focuses on providing Patient Relationship Management, Tele-Health and Population Management Services. You will benefit from ProCle Healthworks’ ease of use and its full set of features. Through your use of ProCle Healthworks, patient users will be able to better communicate with their healthcare providers, receive faster consultations, and connect and share information with other users with the same or similar interests. Healthcare provider users will be able to have faster access to their patients, discuss test results, provide video consultations and communicate with patients outside the office or hospital setting.
Overall, privacy statement
We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the website that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by us.
- What information does ProCle Healthworks collect?
Personal Information. Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful information on our products and services. Several of the services and features that we offer on our sites require you to provide us with information as a condition of usage. We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other general practice information when you provide it to us. From time to time, we may also collect other sensitive information such as your job title, gender, username and password. Additionally, we may collect payment or insurance information so that you may pay us or your healthcare provider for the services you receive while using our website or mobile app.
Health Information. As the health care providers provide online medical services to you through our website and mobile app, certain health information will be shared and we will continually seek to safeguard that information through administrative, physical, and technical means. We collect and store the health information you provide to use, which may include your test results, diagnoses, medications, your response to medications or other therapies, and information we learn about your conditions through our services.
Technical Information. We may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and your interactions with our website and mobile app. We may also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile device, which could include your IP address, cookie information, browser information and the page you request. This information is not deemed by ProCle Healthworks to constitute Personal Information and while ProCle Healthworks will not use it in a way that associates such information with you, such information it may be aggregated and used by us to improve our systems and website. We own this information and reserve the right to use it in any manner we see fit.
Location Based Information. You also acknowledge and agree that we may collect location-based data from you through your use of our website.
- Recording if you have filled out certain forms so you don’t have to refill forms to view certain demos, videos, animations, and images;
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on website usage;
- Determining which features our overall user population is interested in most;
- Displaying the most appropriate information or content based on your interests.
- How does PROCLE HEALTHWORKS protect your information?
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Even though there are many benefits to using this Site, as with all electronic communications there are some risks such as (i) failure of hardware, software and/or Internet connections; we are not responsible for failures, distortions, delays, or other problems resulting from equipment configuration, connection, signal power, hardware, software or any equipment used to access the internet; and (ii) no guarantee that the confidentiality or security of electronic transmissions via the Internet can be assured due to potentially unsecure computers and links. This could result in your data becoming lost or intercepted during transmission. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and to use good judgment before deciding to send information via the Internet. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- How does ProCle Healthworks use the information?
We use the information we gather for these general purposes:
- To customize the content you see.
- To enhance the user experience in our site and our mobile app. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in paid services, chat rooms, video consultations and message boards.
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics you designate that are of interest to you.
- Tell you about health-related products and services.
- Communicate within our organization for treatment, payment, or health care operations.
- Communicate with other providers, health plans, or their related entities for their treatment or payment activities, or health care operations activities relating to quality assessment or licensing.
- How does ProCle Healthworks share the information?
Except as set forth below, we do not rent, sell or share your information with or to third parties, and your information is only used to as set forth below and to comply with any requirements of law.
Personally identifiable information:
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other your healthcare providers or other users when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as forums, user opinions and reviews, chat groups, file and data sharing or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- We may hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
We aggregate information, but we do not disclose such information in an identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We collect information based on your browser name and version to help us build this site to meet your browser needs. We record the duration you view our site and individual pages to gauge your interest in specific content and evaluate navigational patterns to better our website for your purposes.
We are always seeking to improve our website and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may buy or sell a company, one or more companies may merge with us, or we may be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
- How can I review and update my personally identifiable information?
You can review, correct, or change the information collected during registration. The instructions for doing this can be found on our contact page. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us using e-mail or phone to contact our support department.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our website. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our sites that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement.
- Privacy of Children
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email@example.com or mail us at 3555 Montwood Ct., Marietta, GA 30062 USA.
- California Residents
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at 3555 Montwood Ct., Marietta, GA 30062 USA
- Deletion of Information.
You can close your online account by communicating to the organization admin or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
- Report Violations.You should report any security violations to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding this privacy statement or any other aspects of our website should be sent to or to our corporate offices at 3555 Montwood Ct., Marietta, GA 30062 USA or via email at email@example.com. We read every message submitted and try to reply promptly to everyone. We may also file your comments to improve the site, or review and discard the information.