Sunil Badve Chief Executive Officer
• 23 Years of hardcore technology experience.
• Worked extensively for a high-profile complex and large Fortune 10 client (General Electric – GE Energy, GE Aviation, GE Medical Systems, GE Plastics).
• Developed many Mission critical applications for GE
• Deep understanding & exposure of Global markets -Worked in USA, Singapore and India
• Strategic thinker with focus on short term & long term results ..
• Six Sigma Black Belt + PMP (2005-2014) + Post graduate Software Diploma + Electronics Engineer
• Awards: Executive Choice Award (2014 , 2012), Best Salesperson Award (2011), Leadership awards for 4 years (2006,2007,2008,2009), management Award from GE (2006), Best Account in Revenue & Margin (2015), Customer SAT award (2016)
Dr. Barry Mangel
Dr. Barry Mangel Chief Cardiology Officer, Wellstar Healthsystem
• Board-certified, interventional cardiologist
• Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
• Member of the Medical Association of Georgia and the Cobb County Medical Society, and fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
• Top Doctor - Castle Connolly/Atlanta Magazine, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Dr. Howard Herman
Dr. Howard Herman President - ENT of Georgia South
• Founder, Director Atlanta Snoring Institute
• CEO and Medical Director South Atlanta Ambulatory Surgical Center
• Co-Owner and Medical Director Pinnacle Allergy Solutions
• Double Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngolgy-Head and Neck Surgery and Sleep Medicine
• Pioneer in the minimally invasive management of snoring, sleep apnea, and chronic sinusitis
• Published book chapters, surgical manuals and research articles
• Teaches surgical courses and assists in product development for Medtronic and Johnson and Johnson
Mark Herman Former Sr. Partner Booz Allen
• CEO Studiolo Designs
• 35+ year career as a Senior Partner with Booz Allen, as CEO of 2 design / publishing companies, and multi-industry subject matter expert.
• Led the start-up, rapid growth and profitable expansion of 3 lines of business that cumulatively generated in excess of $1B in revenue for Booz Allen.
• Retired “with honors” as a high value member of the executive leadership team .
• Published author and Military Strategy/Policy professor/lecturer for 15+ years
• Sought after “voice” on business transformation - Frequently interviewed/quoted in major publications, industry journals and media broadcasts
• Award-Winning Wargaming Designer.
What Doctors Think of Us
Lisa S. | Cincinnati, Ohio
This is like an Uber for Doctors.
John K. | Atlanta, GA
Cool tool to improve patient access.
Adam M. | Los Angeles, California
Simple & Easy to Use.
Kavita B. | Atlanta, Georgia
Love the video conferencing & screen share.
John A. | New York
Great branding tool to stay connected to my patients